Asphyxia is a 10-man raiding guild on Tichondrius Horde. We have five 10-man groups with varying schedules. Please take a look and see if one interests you.
Fraps of our raids with Ventrilo/Mumble can be viewed at:
All listed times are Pacific Standard Time which matches server time.
Group 2 -
Wednesday and Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 5:30 - 9:30 PM
Thursday, Sunday 8:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 - 11:00 PM
Friday 7:00 - 11:00 PM
Saturday 5:00 - 9:00 PM
Group 2: No classes required at this time.
Group 4: Tank, hunter and rogue for Mists of Pandaria.
Group 5: No classes required at this time.
Group 6: No classes required at this time.
Group 7: Ranged DPS.
All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if our roster is currently filled. Also, any players are welcome to join the guild to take advantage of the level 25 guild perks and grouping opportunities for both 5-mans and raids.
Group 2: 8/8H Dragon Soul, 6/7H Firelands
Group 4: 8/8H Dragon Soul, 7/7H Firelands
Group 5: 1/8H Dragon Soul, 5/7H Firelands
Group 6: 8/8 Dragon Soul
Group 7: 5/8H Dragon Soul
If you have any questions, feel free to whisper any of the following in game:
Mageortroll or Jaedan
Zyrdath or Josephcurwen
<Asphyxia> is founded by experienced raiders. Many of us are theorycraft-driven players that like to analyze game mechanics and improve our knowledge of the game. We are looking for players of a similar mindset that have a patience for wiping as they learn encounters. We pride ourselves in having a vent atmosphere that is friendly and constructive.
[H] Tichondrius - A PvP realm with many players on the west coast. It is one of the original servers from vanilla launch and boasts a high population with an even mix of Horde and Alliance players. It is the 4th most progressed US server and has an active raiding community, with many guild runs and pugs happening daily. The majority of the players are based in the Pacific Daylight Time Zone (UTC-7) but there are also many nationwide and international players.
What we look for in our applicants:
- Theorycraft-minded players that are knowledgeable of their class's spell rotation, stat priority and game mechanics. If you read the elitistjerks.com forums, you're in good shape.
- A keen interest in learning more about the game and your class. If you look at the game with an intellectual bent or are a min-maxer at heart, we'd like to hear from you.
- Are properly enchanted, gemmed, and glyphed.
- Good situational awareness. A thoughtful UI can go a long way in helping with this.
- An unselfish personality that acts for the betterment of the group. If you're asked to take care of adds, take pride in doing a good job of it even if may not be the most glamorous responsibility.
- Can make the raiding schedule consistently on time.
- Loot rules vary depending on the group but group 4 runs by council and weighs which class the item will benefit most, the last time the player has received loot and attendance.
- Each piece of loot will go to what will most benefit the overall raid.